IKA Laboratories provides advanced technological solutions in the field of materials engineering and metallurgy.
Since its establishment by Dr. Alberto Kaufman in 1983 and to this day IKA has made a major contribution to quality improvement in the metals, electronics and other industries.
In 2013 the company was purchased by System Advanced Laboratories Ltd.
The company's goal is to provide quality service to all the players in the industry and to bring about improvement in all aspects of materials engineering and metallurgy.
From its establishment, IKA Laboratories has continued to expand and develop.
It specializes in consultation and materials tests for industrial companies and entities in various fields.
With its extensive experience, dedication and professionalism, the company staff of engineers, scientists and technicians is able to provide its customers with the most precise answers and in a short time.
IKA is a laboratory accredited by the Israel Laboratory Accreditation Authority (ISO 17025).
IKA is the only laboratory in Israel and one of the few in Europe with Nadcap accreditation (MTL)
The company provides technological solutions for factories and companies in the following areas:
Materials and process engineering.
Quality assurance (ISO 9001, ISO 17025, Nadcap)
Testing of raw materials
Consulting in the metals fields.
IKA's laboratory carries out:
- Testing of materials in various fields: metallography, corrosion, coatings, failure analysis.
- Accreditations and inspections in the welding fields according to ASME-IX standards
- ISO 9001 by the Standards Institution of Israel.
- ISO/IEC 17025 by the Israel Laboratory Accreditation Authority (Laboratory 0024).
- For over 15 years the company has had accreditation from the American Boeing aeronautical company.
- The company is accredited as an independent materials testing laboratory by Nadcap.
- Accredited supplier of Israel Aerospace Industries (supplier no. IR348).
IKA has long-term or permanent contracts with companies and plants in Israel, e.g.: The Ministry of Defense, Israel Aerospace Industries, Mekorot, Israel Electrical Corporation, Rafael, Elbit Systems, Techjet, Haifa Oil Refineries, BAZ Airborne Components and Assemblies, Elektra, Arad-Dalia, Givon, Kanfit, Ham-Let etc.
IKA has a group of experts with industrial experience of many years in Israel and overseas, including scientists, engineers and technicians.
The company works as a laboratory for projects submitted to American authorities:
FDA (Federal Drug Administration) and FAA (Federal Aviation Authority).
IKA has a large staff of 10 materials engineers, including 2 Ph.Ds., and an extensive staff of professional and experienced technicians.